Author Topic: Kerensky Bowl get the Grid Iron  (Read 300 times)

Offline Aeryo

• Sho-ko (Sergeant Major)
  • Medal of Activity 2nd Class
    • View Profile
  • CMS Profile Link
    • MWO World Championships 2016
    • Outpost Kampagne
Kerensky Bowl get the Grid Iron
« on: 18. November 2016, 17:27:55 »
A new event is starting tomorrow the 19th November. You can get a lot of free stuff!
Amazingly they give away the Grid Iron Hunchi Hero for completing all the tasks. Still you have a lot to do and have to play nearly every day for 2 weeks.
Check it out here:

https://mwomercs.com/tournaments?t=201611kerensky

At the moment the Grid Iron is a low tier Hero Mech but still 30% C-Bill boost is nice!

MedalsMembership - 2 Years Recon by Force 

Offline Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

• Medal of Activity 3rd Class
    • View Profile
  • CMS Profile Link
    • Tukayyid 3
    • Outpost Kampagne
Re: Kerensky Bowl get the Grid Iron
« Reply #1 on: 18. November 2016, 18:02:33 »
Intriguing. And the tasks are really some kind of a challenge:

1. destroy 150 components; get 25 MC every 15 components up to 250 MC maximum

2. achieve 50 "lance in formation"-awards; get 100.000 C-Bills every 10 awards up to 500.000 C-Bills maximum

3. achieve 100 "protected Light/Medium"-awards; get 100.000 C-Bills every 20 awards up to 500.000 C-Bills maximum

4. get one match with at least 100 matchscore on 12 of 14 possible days

If all 4 tasks are fulfilled, you get your Grid Iron... and some cockpititems on the road.  :ok:

I think the 4. is not the real challenge... Achieving 2. and 3. will be much tougher, because you need to have somewhat willing Teammates.
MedalsMembership - 1 Year Gunner - Legend Vanquisher of Armies David vs Goliath - Bronze Ehrenschuss - Platin Supporter - Platin Brawler - Veteran Marksman - Elite Tsunami Scout - Veteran Der Quotentote Eye of the Grand Dragon I can has killz Purple Heart Focus Fire - Elite Lance Killer Commando - Elite Lance Recon by Force 

Offline Nanashi "Solothkar" no Gonbei

• Kashira (Talon Sergeant)
  • Medal of Activity 1st Class
  • Narf!, Zort!, Troz! und Poit!
    • View Profile
    • Stonehearst Group
  • CMS Profile Link
    « Reply #2 on: 19. November 2016, 00:32:04 »
    I think the 4. is not the real challenge... Achieving 2. and 3. will be much tougher, because you need to have somewhat willing Teammates.

Ausser man ist in der Zeit teilweise unterwegs und kann nicht spielen.

Finde ich daher grundsätzlich doof.

Finde aber im Gegensatz geil, dass die coole Preise rausrücken.

Ich persönlich werde das zwar fröhlich ignorieren und einstreichen was so bei meinem normalen Spiel abfällt aber generell bin ich begeistert.

Gruss, Solo
    urusai - wakarimasen - doke!

Jeder ist vor dem Gesetz gleich. Das Nähere regeln Ausländergesetz, Parteibuch, Geschlecht, Alter und Dienstgrad.
    - Gerd Wollschon

hiemem venit

MedalsMembership - 3 Years Focus Fire - Veteran Lance Killer Commando - Elite Lance LOTM - Bronze 

Offline Hachirou "Phidias86" Girisha

• Medal of Activity 3rd Class
      • View Profile
    • CMS Profile Link
      • Tukayyid 3
      • Outpost Kampagne
    « Reply #3 on: 19. November 2016, 13:13:05 »

Update: not as challenging as I thought it would be. "Lance in formation" is awarded every 15 seconds and "protected light/Medium" every 8 seconds, so you can build uo quite a stack of rewards in one match. Sniper/Support-Lights will work wonders for this. Stay close to your lance or the Heavies and Assaults, et voila... :ok:
    MedalsMembership - 1 Year Gunner - Legend Vanquisher of Armies David vs Goliath - Bronze Ehrenschuss - Platin Supporter - Platin Brawler - Veteran Marksman - Elite Tsunami Scout - Veteran Der Quotentote Eye of the Grand Dragon I can has killz Purple Heart Focus Fire - Elite Lance Killer Commando - Elite Lance Recon by Force