Author Topic: Interested in joining up.  (Read 332 times)

Offline Deadxero

• View Profile
Interested in joining up.
« on: 07. January 2017, 04:51:10 »
Hello all!

I came across your recruiting thread on the forums and am interested in joining depending on play times. I wasn't sure if you were more EU centric, or spread across US time zones as well. I like that you have an active recruiting thread, and that you are looking for mature/like minded players over all else.

I am 37, live in the eastern US (-0500,) and play mostly in the evenings, later on the weekends. I've been a mechwarrior fan since MW2, and am currently looking into getting into the table top side with some friends. I was into MWO from the beginning and originally purchased one of the founders packs, but am now returning from a long absence. A lot has changed, still getting used to all of the clan mechs and community warfare =)

My search for a group of good people to drop with lead me to your unit, hopefully our play times coincide. I look forward to the chance to drop with you in the near future!

Offline John MacAllister

• Technical Manager
  • Sho-sa (Major)
  • Medal of Activity 1st Class
  • Kells Kojoten
    • View Profile
    • Error42.de
  • CMS Profile Link
    • Tsuneni Yotogi Orden
    • MWO Tournament Series (Beta)
    • MWO World Championships 2016
    • Tukayyid 1
    • Tukayyid 2
    • Tukayyid 3
    • 3025 Season 1 - Solaris VII - 3025 Classic Tournament
    • 3025 Season 2 - 3025 Stockmech Tourney
    • Inner Sphere Wars Season 1
    • Outpost Kampagne
    • Steiner vs. Kurita
    • Chaptertreffen 2013
    • Chaptertreffen 2014
    • Chaptertreffen 2015
    • Chaptertreffen 2016
    • Chaptertreffen 2017
Re: Interested in joining up.
« Reply #1 on: 07. January 2017, 11:12:36 »
Hello Deadxero,

our player-base is mostly German (GMT+1) and our prime time is 8pm-10pm witch is 2pm-4pm in your Time-Zone. If that is fine for you than you are welcome.

Best regards

Mac
MedalsMembership - 4 Years Conquerer of Planet Gunner - Legend David vs. Goliath - Gold Ehrenschuss - Silver Goliath vs David - Silver Supporter - Gold Brawler - Veteran Marksman - Veteran LRM Boot - Master Tsunami Der Quotentote Eye of the Grand Dragon I can has killz Kamikaze Last man standing Purple Heart Focus Fire - Veteran Lance Killer Commando - Elite Lance LOTM - Bronze Onkel Toms Auge - Bronze Recon by Force 

Offline Onai "Oni" Tekimata

• Executive Officer
  • Chu-sa (Lieutenant Colonel)
    • View Profile
    • Dieron Military Academy
  • CMS Profile Link
    • Kurita Kyokujitsu sho
    • Tukayyid 1
    • Tukayyid 2
    • Tukayyid 3
    • Inner Sphere Wars Season 2
    • Outpost Kampagne
    • Chaptertreffen 2014
    • Chaptertreffen 2015
    • Chaptertreffen 2016
    • Chaptertreffen 2017
« Reply #2 on: 08. January 2017, 18:38:37 »
Hi Deadxero,
Please let us know if this is managable for you. If it is, then I am more than willing to send you a Unit invite. Nevertheless, I send you a frind invite, I am looking forward to playing with you  :ok:

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"
MedalsMembership - 4 Years Gunner - Elite Sharpshooter - 3rd Class Supporter - Silver Brawler - Veteran Marksman - Veteran Scout - Master Der Quotentote I can has killz Purple Heart Focus Fire - Veteran Lance Killer Commando - Legendary Lance LOTM - Bronze Recon by Force 

Offline Deadxero

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10. January 2017, 02:36:08 »
Ah, that's too bad on the play times, I was hoping there would be overlap. I will likely keep looking for a group that a little closer on availability, but if you ever happen to be up late, shoot me an invite, I'd be happy to group up and take it to the clans =)

Offline Onai "Oni" Tekimata

• Executive Officer
  • Chu-sa (Lieutenant Colonel)
    • View Profile
    • Dieron Military Academy
  • CMS Profile Link
    • Kurita Kyokujitsu sho
    • Tukayyid 1
    • Tukayyid 2
    • Tukayyid 3
    • Inner Sphere Wars Season 2
    • Outpost Kampagne
    • Chaptertreffen 2014
    • Chaptertreffen 2015
    • Chaptertreffen 2016
    • Chaptertreffen 2017
« Reply #4 on: 10. January 2017, 14:19:37 »
Try the ninth sword of the dragon [9SD] (???) they are from northern US I think, and they are a preaty nice bunch of people.

I any case, we will send you an invite, when we are in need for some talented people to kick some claners  :ok:

Chu-sa Onai Tekimata, Web: 36th Dieron Regulars, Facebook: 36th Dieron Regulars DCMS
"wisdom is your best weapon"
MedalsMembership - 4 Years Gunner - Elite Sharpshooter - 3rd Class Supporter - Silver Brawler - Veteran Marksman - Veteran Scout - Master Der Quotentote I can has killz Purple Heart Focus Fire - Veteran Lance Killer Commando - Legendary Lance LOTM - Bronze Recon by Force